Monday 15 April 2019

Premise - Storyboards for Animatic



Story boarding: First Attempt

On my schedule, I had put my animatic later on in my project, but Phil suggested that I create an animatic now so I can figure out if the story is readable. I wasn't happy with how my first attempt was turning out. I was struggling to figure out what I wanted the shots to look like. So I wrote down a list of what I wanted to happen in each shot and tried again. 

Story boarding: Second Attempt
Story boarding: Second Attempt
Story boarding: Second Attempt

For my second attempt, I knew what I wanted to draw, but I was drawing the storyboards in way too much detail.I decided to stop and just try and draw the storyboards more rougher and more quickly as I was wasting time spending so much time on storyboards that I potentially might not even use (especially if they're in my first animatic) 




Current Storyboards

Here's where I'm at right now with storyboarding. When I've completed the rough storyboard, I'll neaten it up a little bit so the quality of my first animatic isn't terrible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment