Thursday 2 January 2020

Minor - Skinned Artist's Arm Model

I've finished skinning the arm. I've mirrored the weights over to the other arm and everything is working okay. I'm debating whether or not to add corrective blend shapes to the elbow. The reason being is that I'm not sure if there is much point spending time on this when the elbows aren't even going to be in shot in my film. However, I will be presenting the models in a turnaround for my minor submission, where you will be able to see the whole arm. I'm not going to add them right now but I might add them if I have time. I still need to skin the many versions of Sketch so I definitely think I should prioritize that.

Top View of Blended Joint Weights on the Hand

Underside View of Blended Joint Weights on the Hand

Blended Joint Weights on Wrist and Forearm

Blended Joint Weights on Elbow


No comments:

Post a Comment