Friday 10 January 2020

Minor - Sketch's New Skeletons

I've had to heavily edit the skeletons I have made for Sketch and all the different versions of them. The reason being is that they were not correct. Some of the joints, especially the chest and clavicle joints were too high up. I've also taken out the ribbon spine as Alan suggested that it would be a lot easier for me to take them out and that my character didn't really need it. He also said that by taking out the ribbon spine and by placing the joints in the corrects places, the skinning process should be a lot easier than it already has been. I've had a lot of problems with skinning so Hopefully, I will be able to catch up with skinning and rigging these characters in time for the submission.


Original Sketch New Skeleton

 Feminine Sketch New Skeleton

 Squiggly Sketch New Skeleton 
 Masculine Sketch New Skeleton


No comments:

Post a Comment