Wednesday 8 January 2020

Minor - Artist's Arms Texturing

I've textured the Artist's Arms using Substance Painter. I used Substance Painter so that I could Paint the textures directly onto the model, making the process a lot quicker and efficient rather than have to go back and forth between Maya and Photoshop. 


Substance Painter Workspace

I was able to export my work on Substance Painter as a UV map so I could easily apply the textures onto my model in Maya.


Both Arms Textured

I'm really happy with how the textures look at the moment. I haven't done any proper renders of them yet so this is just what they look like in Maya's viewport. I'll also be adding a different material to the nails so that I can control the specularity and make them look a little shiny. 


Left Arm Textured

Right Arm Textured

No comments:

Post a Comment