Friday 8 February 2019

Mudbox - Session 5

Today's Mudbox session was a little frustrating as I made a mistake with my UVs again, meaning I had to re-do the model. This is something I really need to work on as it continually causes problems for me. This time I didn't realise that my UVs were overlapping, so I couldn't paint my model properly in Mudbox. Also, Mudbox was being weirdly glitchy today, and not letting me sculpt the leaves properly, and I was constantly needing to smooth the model because when I went to use any sculpting tool on the model, it would flatten out and become pixel-y, so I've just left it as this for now and will probably come back to it later. The last thing I need to do for this mini Mudbox project is to add all the fruit I've modeled to a scene and light it. 

Persimmon Maya Block Model
First Attempt at Painting and Sculpting in Mudbox

Second Attempt at Painting and Sculpting in Mudbox


No comments:

Post a Comment