Thursday 21 February 2019

Infographics - Animation Work in Progress



This is what my infographic for 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Looks like so far. I'm going to make quite a few changes to it but I just want to set down the basic animation and work out where things should go. I think I'm going to lengthen out the second and third character's scenes so that the animation fits better to the opening song. This also means that I won't need to draw another scene to animate. I'm having a little trouble working on files at uni and at home as the computers at uni don't have updated After Effects or Media Encoder, so I can't work on the first character I animated at uni, and when I try to edit the scenes of the second and third characters, which I animated at uni, The files are missing and I don't know how to fix that. I'll try fixing that so I can work on the first scene a little more. I'm also going to try and use some plugins like Bouncr to add a little bit more movement to the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment