Sunday 24 November 2019

@Alan - Minor - Alternative Versions Model Progress No.1

I've started to model the feminine and squiggly versions of Sketch. I'm a little worried about the topology right now as I'm not sure where I should add extra edge loops for the joints. I'm also worried about the spacing of the geometry on the feminine Sketch model, especially around the leg/hip area. 

Squiggly Sketch Front View Un-smoothed

Squiggly Sketch Front View Smoothed

Feminine Sketch Front View Un-smoothed

Feminine Sketch Front View Smoothed

Feminine Sketch Side View Un-smoothed

Feminine Sketch Side View Smoothed

Feminine Sketch Back View Un-smoothed

Feminine Sketch Back View Smoothed



2 comments:

  1. Hi Noah. The geometry is about 75-80% correct. The main issues are refining the flow so it's not so 'stretched/limited' in key areas like the pelvis. Send me one of your models and (if I get chance) I'll show you what I mean before Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I’ve sent you an email with one of my models in it.

      Delete