Wednesday 11 September 2019

Minor - Stationary Modelling

I've modelled the stationery that will be in my animated short. I used the stationery designs as a rough guide for my models as I didn't feel it was necessary to draw orthographs for simple objects. I haven't modeled the paint/ink brush bristles yet as I wanted to experiment possibly with using nHair simulation. I'm not sure how well that would work, it might be easier to figure out some kind of rig for it instead. I need to find out a way for the bristles to be able to move naturally as they will need to be able to move against the paper of the sketchbook e.g when sketch gets squished by the ink brush. I'll see if I can find any tutorials online that might help me with that as I don't want to waste time trying to figure out nHair when there could be a more effective solution.










No comments:

Post a Comment