Thursday 4 October 2018

Dramatic Arcs - Five MooM Acting Poses

In last Thursday's class, we were asked to create five more MooM poses, but this time we had to choose 'Action Poses'. I actually found this rather difficult, but I think this was because I was looking for full body acting poses, and surprisingly a lot of shows/ films will not show the actor's full body in a shot unless it is a heavy action scene (Or at least that was the issue I had), These are the poses I chose to do, but I may re-do a couple as the poses didn't really translate very well through the MooM model due to his rather odd proportions and I feel like these poses aren't dramatic enough.

Confident, Sensual Pose



Confident, Tough Pose



Happy, Friendly Pose



Frightened Pose



Happy, Laughing Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment