Monday 21 October 2019

Minor - 2D Animation Test

After discussing with Alan that I was worried about not getting the hand drawn look in my animation using toon shaders, I thought it would be good to try a few things out to see what looks/ works best. I’m actually really happy with how it looks! It definitely has a more hand drawn quality to it that I can’t seem to translate onto my 3D model right now. I will continue to research into toon shaders, as well as trying to find any plug ins that will help me translate the character into 3D. If I’m still not happy with the results of that, I’ll focus more on 2D animation for my main character, but that’s more of a plan B right now. This test was extremely useful to me as I will be incorporating 2D into my animation anyway for illustrated effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment