Tuesday 10 January 2017

Soundscape - Blue Box Images

These are the images I randomly chose for my latest project: Soundscape.

I will need to make a 30-second soundscape for each of these images, so I wrote down words that I thought described the picture, to help me figure out what direction I want to go in in regards to sound recordings.

Image 1
Word stack (the first words I can think of that describe this picture): Acidic, electric, disease, evil, energetic, busy, aggressive, toxic, wild, dangerous, jungle, green, red, anger, jealousy, eyes, vicious.

Image 2

Word Stack: Structured, organized, pattern, neat, medical, smooth, calm, dots, curved, scales, sleek, neon, snake scales, slither, cool, blue, yellow, pink, relaxed.

Image 3

Word Stack: Soft, bubbly, spikes, pastel, textured, fluffy, calm, gentle, water, aqua, sea creature, airy, floating.

No comments:

Post a Comment