Monday 9 January 2017

Camera Rig Test

Camera Rig Test from noah greenhalgh on Vimeo.

My next project: Storytelling and Commission, will involve creating shots such as Pan, roll, pitch, dolly, crane, distance shots. I'll also be looking at the fundamentals of camera controls; Focal length, coverage, and camera shake.

I've started the project by downloading a camera rig to create a short animation. I created a few basic polygon shapes, an ambient light, and a directional light and then moved the camera around the scene, selecting the camera's X, Y, and Z coordinates and selecting "Key Selected" to create a Keyframe and then did a quick playblast render. This animation was fairly simple to make, and I'm looking forward to experimenting with different kinds of shots and making more complex scenes to experiment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment