Friday 30 September 2016

Adobe Animate Circle samples

Animation sample 1

Animation sample 2
I created these animated gifs on Adobe Animate. When animating the first moving sequence, I evenly spaced out the gap between the circle in each frame that it moved forward, resulting in a very basic animation. The second time I animated a moving circle, towards the start and end of the sequence, I placed the circles very close together, getting further apart as it reached the center of the screen. The second animation looks a lot more fluid and interesting. It has more natural movement, compared to the first animation sample, which looks a little more robotic,
These samples have taught me the importance of spacing out your frames to control the speed of your animation, and also allowing your animation to look more fluid and natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment